대학원의 학교는 지역 사회와 고용주뿐만 아니라 훈련 된 전문가를 제공하기 위해 계속 품질 졸업생을 생산, 테네시와 남부 리더십의 60 년 이상을 즐겁게하고있다. 주 교육위원회는 대학원 교육을 제공하는 이스트 테네시 주립 대학 공인 1949 년 이후, 대학원은 60 개 이상의 전공과 11 학교에 걸쳐 120 개 이상의 서로 다른 프로그램의 선택의 결과 농도에 교육 예술 학위 중 하나를 마스터에서 성장했다 대학.
1911 년에 설립 된 이스트 테네시 주립 대학 리젠트의 테네시위원회에 의해 지배 여섯 국가의 대학 중 하나입니다. 약 15,000 명의 학생들과 함께, ETSU 프로그램과 활동에 많은 선택을 제공하기에 충분히 큰하지만, 더 큰 대학의 위협과 비인격적인 분위기를 피할 수있을만큼 작다. 이스트 테네시 주립 대학은 1866 남부 레인, 디카 터, 조지아 30033-4097에 대학에 대학과 학교위원회의 남부 협회의 인증을 받았으며, 또는 ETSU의인가에 대한 질문에 대한 404-679-4500를 호출합니다.
존슨 시티는 노스 캐롤라이나와 버지니아의 상태 라인에서 가까운 거리에 위치해, 켄터키, 사우스 캐롤라이나, 웨스트 버지니아에서 멀리 조금있다. 그냥 고속도로 26 오프 마일의 부부와 고속도로 81에서 불과 몇 위치한 ETSU는 자동차로 쉽게 접근 할 수 있습니다. 트라이 - 도시 지역 공항, 얼리 전트 항공, 델타 커넥션, 미국 항공 익스프레스에서 제공하는 풀 서비스 시설은 캠퍼스에서 20 분 거리에 있습니다. 넓은 트라이 - 도시 지역 유적지의 배열을 포함하는 관광 명소의 다양한 번호를 제공 분이과 Watauga 호수, 두 개의 심포니 오케스트라, 국제 스토리 텔링 센터, 브리스톨 모터 스피드 웨이에서 NASCAR 경주, 그리고 수많은 하이킹, 수상 스포츠의 기회. 약 65,000의 인구, 존슨 시티는 학생들에게 안전 거리로 살아과, 도시 교외, 농촌 설정에서 지역 사회를 번영의 합리적인 기준을 제공합니다.
이 학교가 제공하는 프로그램은 :
입학 요구 사항
International student application materials should be received by the following deadlines:
- April 29 - fall semester
- September 30 - spring semester
- February 1 - summer session
The School of Graduate Studies must be notified of any change in the entering date after admission has been granted. Individual programs may have earlier admission deadlines and additional requirements. For information regarding individual programs of study, applicants should contact the department whose program he or she wishes to enter and consult the Graduate Catalog.
These standards and materials are required of all applicants regardless of program. Individual program requirements are additional to the following:
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. European students with three-year Bologna bachelor's degrees and Indian students with three-year bachelor's degrees from Indian Universities ranked A (3.01 - 4.0) through the NAAC accreditation process will be considered to have equivalent four-year degrees.. Degrees from non-accredited institutions or from institutions outside the U.S. will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- Applicants must meet one of the following GPA requirements:
- 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- 16 on a 20-point scale.
- 80.0 from Chinese institutions.
- 1st Class, 2nd Class Honors, or 1st and upper 2nd Division from Indian institutions.
- Upper 2nd Class Honors on various British systems.
- Other grading systems will be evaluated upon receipt of transcripts.
- A completed admissions application
Other grading systems will be evaluated upon receipt of official transcripts. Please note that the ETSU School of Graduate Studies provides this general GPA converter as a free service to convert specific grades to a 4.0 scale. Applicants whose transcripts come from a country with multiple grading systems may wish to pursue a more specific GPA converter (such as offered by WES).
- A personal essay of 150-300 words, detailing your interests in a graduate program at ETSU.
- Submit the non-refundable application fee of $55.00. The application fee must be submitted before any further application materials can be sent to the graduate school.
- One official transcript from every college or university where the applicant has taken courses including proof of all degrees received. If the records are not in English,certified translations that are attested by the awarding institution must be sent in addition to the official documents. Notarized copies and third-party attestations are not acceptable. Individual-year mark sheets from Indian institutions are required. Summary mark sheets are not accepted.
- Certification of English Proficiency: Graduate students whose native language is not English must submit one of the following:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Score of 79 (Internet-Based)
- Score of 550 (Paper-based)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Score of 6.5
- PTE Academic score of 53 or higher
- Documentation showing the successful completion of the ELS Language Centers level 112 course.
- Proof of degree from an accredited U.S. institution.
- All international students who receive a tuition scholarship or graduate assistantship must sit for an oral English proficiency interview immediately upon their arrival at ETSU.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Insurance Coverage: All international students are required to have acceptable insurance coverage against illness and accidents. The health and accident insurance must be maintained throughout the student's enrollment at ETSU.
- Qualified international students may be considered for graduate non-degree admission to ETSU only as
- Visiting students during vacation/breaks from other collegiate institutions in the U.S.
- Non-Degree students enrolled in ETSU courses offered outside the U.S.
- Non-Degree students enrolled in appropriate ETSU campus classes. Students in category 3 who are on ETSU IAP-66s (J-1 status) must pursue programs of full-time study approved by the School of Graduate Studies, International Programs and Services, and the appropriate academic division.
- Address to Send Documents to the Graduate School
For regular mail send all documents to the following address:
ETSU School of Graduate Studies
P.O. Box 70720
Johnson City, TN 37614 For overnight packages sent via DHL, FedEx, and UPS:
ETSU Central Receiving
Attention: ETSU School of Graduate Studies
325 Treasure Lane
Johnson City, TN 37614
- Payment of Application Fee
If the application fee was not paid when the application was submitted in Goldlink, it may be paid by clicking here.
- Documented evidence of financial resources sufficient to support the student during the period of enrollment must be sent to International Programs. For more information regarding the estimated cost of attending ETSU per calendar year click here (figures subject to change) or contact International Programs and Services.
- Check the Graduate Catalog for additional departmental requirements such as GRE scores or Letters of Recommendation.
A student must be admitted, submit financial documentation, and have his or her degree confirmed before the university can issue an I-20 or DS-2019 form needed to obtain a visa. The university will not enroll any student who has not been approved initially or for transfer by the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) to attend East Tennessee State University. International students accepted for graduate study will receive a letter of acceptance from the university. This letter and the SEVIS I-20 form furnished by the university must be presented to the consular officer of the United States to which the applicant applies for a student visa. ETSU will not accept visas issued for admission to other colleges or universities. International students admitted to graduate study are encouraged to arrive on campus two weeks prior to the beginning of classes and should contact International Programs and Services as soon as they arrive. It is the responsibility of a non-immigrant applicant to comply with current INS regulations in regard to collegiate enrollment. New INS regulations may prohibit the enrollment of an individual in B-1 or B-2 status. International Programs and Services administers the university's foreign student (F status) and visitor exchange (J status) programs. Other non-immigrant applicants may consult with this office.
In all cases the final decision to admit or reject an applicant rests with the university through the Dean of the School of Graduate Studies.